I can’t believe that I have now done 2 surveys in one week! These are the only 2 surveys I’ve ever done online, but I couldn’t disappoint Allison. 🙂 Here ya’re…
1. Who were your best friends? I’m still the same way I’ve always been– many friends, but I don’t really claim to have BEST friends. I was the closest to Sarah Jolley my Junior year and though, I had many GOOD friends, I don’t think I had a “Best” friend while at Wright…
2.What sports did you play? Soccer, though not well.
3. What kind of car did you drive? ’76 Mercedes or Suburban (family vehicles)
4. It’s Friday night, where were you? Depends on which school I was at… Football game, Soccer, Play Practice, Ultimate, With Heritage people, at home…
5-10. Were you a party animal? Were you considered a flirt? Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Were you a nerd? Did you get suspended/expelled? Can you sing the fight song?
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Cox
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Can’t even remember–too many schools–I know who with, but not where…
13.What was your school’s full name? Wright Christian Academy, Daviess County High School, Clements High School
14. School mascot? Wildcats, Panthers, Rangers
15. Did you go to Prom? Yes–to “Banquet”
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Try NO…
17. What do you remember most about graduation? A group of us girls got into a fight about how the song we were going to sing sounded too terrible to sing it in public for graduation (it sounded awful…) …the kicker was that it was called “Listen to Our Hearts” lol. Also our principal read “Oh The Places You Will Go” by Dr. Suess.
18. What was your favorite class? Bible Class with Mrs. Vance or Economics with Mr. Biggs– “Don’t use Credit Cards– Postpone Consumption” –this was also where the idea of free land in Montana and the ranch called Tremacre was birthed. 🙂
19. Where were you on senior skip day? In class; don’t remember if we had one???
20. Did you have a job your senior year? I worked at a photo lab for the first part, but got too busy for it.
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Um….The cafeteria?
22. Have you gained weight since then? What a dumb question… Yes, but don’t know how much–I lost weight in college, then have gained some back–don’t know the difference–maybe 7ish pounds or so??? I don’t know.
23. What did you do after graduation? I worked at a camp as a canteen girl, then went to college.
24. When did you graduate? 1997
25. Who was your Senior prom date? A friend–Micah Humpreys
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion? Not having one…
28. What was your favorite thing to eat at lunch? Don’t remember… Usually packed…
29. Who was your boy/girlfriend? Major crush, no boyfriend. 🙂
30. What was your favorite memory your senior year? Senior Trip– “Laissez les bons temps rouler”
31. Did you like how you looked in your senior picture? I don’t really care much for how I looked back then–for reasons to not be disclosed on the www. 🙂
33. How have you changed since high school? I’m not so stinkin’ loud. I have a harder time trusting people. I’m married.